Quick reference to admissions forms, on-line applications and procedures.
At Carleton University, we recognize and respect the importance of privacy. Please read our Privacy Notice regarding the collection of personal data for the purpose of student recruitment and admission.
Programs with Additional Admission Requirements
- Additional requirements, application deadlines, portfolio or audition requirements for: Architectural Studies, Humanities, Industrial Design, Information Technology (Interactive Multimedia and Design), Music, Social Work
Submission of Academic Documents from Institutions outside North America
- Submission requirements for transcripts and academic documents that originate from institutions outside Canada or USA
Authorization for Third Party to Act on behalf of Applicant
- Third Party Authorization form must be submitted by applicants who wish to be represented in any matters related to the application process by a third party (parents, friends)
Admission Deferral Request
- Deferring Offer of Admission process for applicants who wish to postpone the entry term of their Offer of Admission.
- Instructions for submitting a letter of appeal for students previously suspended from university or for those students whose grades do not meet current academic standards.
- Information for students with special/extenuating circumstances, who do not meet traditional entrance requirements or with documented disabilities.